Save me an orange - Hayley Grace - Scott Goggins
Book Recommended by Sabrina, she's into poetry. It's different than my normal read, given Brian and I typically only read non-fiction, but it was emotion invoking. She does a good job at expressing the vulnerability within a relationship. This could be a boyfriend or to a father. She had a very tough go with her relationships that brought a lot of hurt into her life. She was young and probably didn't know any better but you still feel bad for her. I was more sad after I finished it than when I started LOL but I guess that is a sign of a decent book. People really need good role models or parents. It's a real travesty to kids when your parents are equally as lost as you. Damn shame.
Good first exposure to poetry, was a short read. Reddit hated it though LOL they said it was an Instagram book which I guess means it wasn't deep or complex. I have no idea. Shout out Sabrina!
Comments
Post a Comment